(NREC Jordan) provides integrated package of investors services provided by Investors Services Department who work with new investors to provide many supporting services starting day one of the project, and in cooperation with public and private offices in Aqaba City, in addition (NREC Jordan) is committed to after-lease-services.
South Aqaba Investment Park was implemented as Gated Business Park to provide security and protection, also many supporting services such as street lightning and many other services.
Investors Services Department is also committed to follow up with new investors, to overcome any problems, obstacles or delays by contacting the related government offices in (ASEZ).
(NREC Jordan) provides leasing options on short and long terms with flexible leasing rates.
NREC Jordan Competitive Edge
- Comprehensive Warehousing, Industrial and logistic solutions.
- High quality of storage and industrial facilities.
- Strategic Location in ASEZ with close proximity to Aqaba Container Port, which facilitates import and export operations.
- Excellent investment climate with tax and custom incentives.
- Competitive leasing rates with After – Sale Services.
- Easy access to neighboring countries such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
- Comprehensive and ancillary services for businesses located within.
NREC Jordan Supporting Services
- Full-integrated infrastructure networks (Water, Electricity, Sewage connections & Telecom line & Internet).
- Security services 24 / 7 with full control on the entrance gates by Cameras on the gates and important points inside the park.
- Approved by ASEZA as “Storage Location” for AT9 storage releases & “Logistic Storage Location”.
- Main power converter station to serve investors inside complex in cooperation with the electricity distribution company to serve investors in the complex.
- NREC Jordan provide custom services at the site.