Who We Are
National Real Estate, Jordan (NREC Jordan), Established in July 2006 as a private shareholding company with a registered capital of nearly (37million US Dollars), Governed by a Board of Directors, and owned by (NREC) 70% and (ADC) 30%.
NREC Jordan was founded to serve present and future needs of investors and businesses in real estate, warehousing, cold stores, developed land, commercial and, light & medium industrial facilities in Aqaba
South Aqaba Investment Park located (12km) southeast of Aqaba city center, (6 km) from Aqaba Containers Port, with total area (1.5) million square meters, The Project is developed as a “Gated Business Park”, with many supporting services for business located within, Modern and qualified warehousing units, Developed and serviced plots of land for industrial and storage activities, Developed Stander Factory Buildings (SFBs).
- Up to 70% foreign labor
- Regional multi-modal transportation hub with a full service seaport and international airport
- Exemption from taxes on distributed dividends and profits
- Duty-free import of goods
- Exemption from social services, land and building taxes on utilized properties
- Flat 5% corporate tax on net profit (except insurance, banking and transport)
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- No foreign equity or currency restrictions on investments
- Streamlined labor and immigration procedures through a one single service
- 100% foreign ownership
- Full guarantees on rights and ownership
Request Call Back
Would you like to talk to one of our Financial Advisers over the phone? just submit your details!!